The Biopharmaceutical industry is the only one where bringing a product from idea to market will take at least 10 years, several billion dollars, with still 90% chance of failure. Clinical trials are one of the industry’s most painful, risky and costly processes and patient recruitment, a major hurdle. But it can be mitigated with Real-World Data and Evidence.
Medexprim provides innovative data and evidence services to help Biopharmaceutical companies:
- Prepackaged data: image analysis and AI development for biomarkers, diagnosis and prognosis
- Large federated data lakes and disease tailored repositories (e.g. rare diseases, lung, breast, colorectal, melanoma, leukemia, prostate cancers)
- Ad-hoc developments
- State of the art integration with best-in-class partners at scale
- Disease detection and hidden patients identification (e.g rare diseases)
- Epidemiology studies and post marketing registries
- Imaging biomarkers for value-based engagements with payers
- Additional analyses for regulatory, payer and competitive differentiation purposes
- Label expansion and off-label usage understanding/mitigation
- Ad-hoc support to regulatory submissions
- Early clinical trial assessments
- Patient recruitment: predictive, prognosis enrichments, biomarkers or patient profile
- Cohort optimization and patient stratification
- Synthetic control arms for virtual or hybrid trials
When Medexprim receives specific imaging data requests from data users, we seek the corresponding data amongst our network of hospital partners, taking into account criteria such as type of exams, specificity, quality and volume.
Our solution allows us to select, extract, de-identify, enrich and route large amounts of data quickly, in compliance with data protection regulations and internal protocol applied within the data provider’s center(s), to be used in algorithm training and validation for AI and decision-making tools.
Medexprim sets up the technical and contractual framework between the data provider (hospital), Medexprim and the data user.
- Reduced timeline of patient recruitment and costs for all clinical trial phases
- Patient recruitment optimization, synthetic control arms and in silico trials
- Response to the most specific cohort needs and access to the exact target patients
- Access to regulatory-grade Evidence through development or integration of new imaging biomarkers, data enrichment, biostatistics and sophisticated analytics
Through our network of 30+ European hospital partners and international data partners, we have access to enough Real-World Imaging Data to meet your cohort needs.
We set up the technical and contractual framework between the data provider, Medexprim and the data user.
We ensure data security, patient anonymity and GDPR compliance.
“Medexprim pitched a cutting-edge solution that meets the core aim of the Pistoia Alliance – to lower the barriers which hamper innovation in life sciences R&D. It embodies the dynamism and entrepreneurship that is a vital part of the life sciences industry. Collecting and analysing both structured and unstructured big data, presents a significant challenge to the industry. Meeting this challenge will demand the kind of innovative solutions that Medexprim has developed. In collaboration with the rest of the industry, innovators such as Medexprim will be essential in helping the life sciences community unlock the value of the data it produces.”